Introducing the DharmaShop Grand Gift Set! We have taken some of our best selling items and created this great collection. It's the perfect set for gift giving season. An approximately $350 value for only $285!
DharmaShop Grand Gift Set includes:
1. A 7 to 8 inch hand hammered, hand polished Singing Bowl. These exquisite bowls are handmade in Patan, in the Kathmandu Valley, exclusively for DharmaShop. Each bowl is hand hammered from plates using a special blend of 7 metals. Our 4th generation singing bowl artists have delivered a simply breathtaking bowl with a gold tone derived from this special mixture of metals. Singing bowl has a retail value of $252.00.
2. Set of 10 Deity Prayer Flags (Flags are 8 by 6 inches, 7 feet long). Features hand printed Guru Rinpoche, White Tara, and traditional Windhorse designs. Made with heavy cotton.
3. Box of Mandala Empowerment Incense with ingredients such as sweetflag, licorice, and cedar. These scents help to relieve stress and evoke empowerment. Our DharmaShop incense come in a 100% sustainable lokta paper box and include a small wooden burner.
4. Our Light Colored Rudraksha Mala. By meditating with a rudraksha mala it is believed to increase the ability to concentrate, giving clarity and peace of mind, as well as improving memory and relieving stress and anxiety
5. Handmade Gold Silk Mala Bag. Perfect for traveling with your mala or for use as a unique, elegant clutch. Constructed of medium-weight, embroidered silk with a durable red cotton liner.
6. Handmade Red Singing Bowl Cushion
7. A Carved Wooden Striker