Gift set includes:
1. Our Small Polished Tibetan Singing Bowl. One of our best-selling Tibetan singing bowls from Kathmandu, Nepal. It comes in a stunning polished finish that shows and sings beautifully. Includes a wood and suede striker.
2. Gold Singing Bowl Ring Cushion. Handmade in Nepal of polyester with a golden dragon design. The perfect resting place for your 5-7 inch singing bowl.
3. Rhododendron Forest Incense Handmade by Nuns. Its scent is uplifting and refreshing, like a breath of fresh air from the snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas. This rich fragrance brings with it notes of positivity and love.
4. Ceramic Spiral Incense Burner. Each holder is made of hand sculpted clay before being fired, dried in the sun in the Kathmandu Valley, and glazed.
5. Spiritual Om Necklace. Stylish hand hammered brass and silver double ring pendant necklace. The front features the Sanskrit symbol of Om, with the word Om in English on the back.
6. Tiger Eye Wrist Mala. Hand strung on Nepal on adjustable cord, Tiger Eye is believed to bring wisdom, clarity of thought, and protection to the wearer.
7. Compassion Mantra Prayer Flags. These flags are decorated with the compassion mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum, in Tibetan script with English translation.
*For larger quantities, please feel free to contact us directly by phone or email!*