A great gift, even for yourself. Our gorgeous, new women's gift set is back! Each item is hand picked, made in Nepal, wrapped, and ready to gift. This is the perfect set for gift-giving season. Includes over $200 worth of our best selling products for only $160!
Gift set includes:
1. Our Small Polished Tibetan Singing Bowl. Handmade in Kathmandu, Nepal by 4th and 5th generation singing bowl artisans. Comes with a wooden striker. Measures about 5 inches in diameter.
2. The Extra Small Flowered Singing Bowl Pillow. This is the perfect pillow for small sized singing bowls. Features a colorful flower pattern and red tassels on each corner. Measures about 4 by 4 inches.
3. Rhododendron Forest Incense Handmade by Nuns. Khachoe Ghakyil Ling Nunnery in Nepal hand prepare this incense as the main way to raise funds and as part of their practice. The ingredients come from trees and herbs in the high mountains of the Solu Khumbu area. The scent is uplifting and refreshing, like a breath of fresh air from the snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas. Includes approximately 40 5" sticks.
4. Koseli Handmade Himalayan soap. An invigorating all-purpose Lemongrass Body Bar. Koseli in Nepali means ‘gift’. This is exactly what this product is, a gift from farmers across Nepal. Made using organic herbs that have been grown, cultivated and processed by small-scale farmers in Nepal. The farmers are trained in organic, sustainable land-use and herbal processing.
5. Our Spiritual Growth Matte Amethyst Wrist Mala. The Amethyst meaning is one of spiritual growth and protection, while bringing clarity of the mind to the owner. Snow quartz is known to bring good fortune and is a stone that calms and soothes. Great for meditation, purification, and looking within. Strung on durable stretchy cord, this wrist mala measures approximately 6 inches around.
6. Purple Batik Scarf. This beautiful purple scarf is made of a gauzy sheer material with batik print hand dyed with vegetable dyes and hemmed on the ends for a finished look.