Build your own Chakra bracelet stack! The seven Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through. Blocked energy in our Chakras can often lead to illness so it is important to keep them balanced. The seven Chakras are as follows:
1) Crown (snow quartz): The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. Snow quartz has a gentle and soothing vibrational quality. Located at the very top of the head.
2) Third Eye (amethyst): Our ability to focus on and see the big picture. Amethyst has the power to focus energy and to still the mind and inspire an enhanced meditative state. Located on the forehead between the eyes.
3) Throat (lapis): Our ability to communicate. Lapis can be used to stimulate wisdom and good judgment in the practical world. Located in the throat.
4) Heart (green aventurine): Our ability to love. Green Aventurine is known as the stone of luck and fortune. Located in the center of the chest, just above the heart.
5) Solar Plexus (tiger eye): Our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives. Tiger eye is a stone of protection that is also very stabilizing and grounding. It enhances integrity, willpower, self-confidence, practicality and correct use of power. Located in the upper abdomen in the stomach area.
6) Sacral (carnelian): Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences. Carnelian is said to attract prosperity, new resources and good luck. Located in the lower abdomen, about two inches below the navel and two inches in.
7) Root (mountain jade): Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded. Mountain jade is the stone of calm. It balances nerves and soothes cardiac rhythm. Located at the base of the spine in the tailbone area.
Each bracelet is hand strung with 8mm beads on durable elastic cord right here at the DharmaShop!