Our beautiful gift set features some of our most popular and essential altar and ritual items. Hand packed, wrapped, and ready to gift! Includes over $160 worth of items for only $129. Perfect for the upcoming gift-giving season!
Gift Box includes:
1. Our set of 7 Medium Brass Carved Offering Bowls, hand carved with a mandala design. These may be placed on one's shrine and filled with water daily as a way of accumulating virtue and merit.
2. Om Mani Mantra Tingsha Set. These tingshas are decorated with the mantra of compassion, Om Mani Padme Hum, and come in a beautiful red brocade case. Tingshas are used by Buddhists as sound offerings or as a way to clear space prior to meditation.
3. Copper Butter Lamp. Light is an important part of any Tibetan altar. Each lamp offering celebrates the Buddha's enlightenment and thus is associated with great good fortune. Traditionally the lamp is filled with oil or butter and a wick (or several wicks) and would be kept burning all day. You may also use a tea light in your lamp.
4. Small Compassion Mantra Prayer Wheel. The outside of the prayer wheel features two lines of the compassion mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum, in Sanskrit script. Inside are scrolls containing mantras and prayers which multiply with each turn. It can be opened to add your own prayers. Turn the wheel clockwise to release prayers and mantras into the heavens.
5. One Traditional Cream Kata Tibetan Prayer Scarf. No Tibetan custom is as well known as the offering of a kata or white scarf in greeting. The kata is an auspicious symbol. It lends a positive note to the start of any enterprise or relationship and indicates the good intentions of the person offering it.
6. Our awesome small set of 10 Om Mani cotton prayer flags in Tibetan and English. Flags feature the mantra of compassion, Om Mani Padme Hum.