Our beautiful gift set features some of our most popular and essential altar and ritual items. Hand packed, wrapped, and ready to gift! Includes over $160 worth of items for only $129. Perfect for the upcoming gift-giving season!
Gift Box includes:
1. Our set of 7 Medium Brass Carved Offering Bowls, hand carved with a mandala design.
2. Om Mani Mantra Tingsha Set. These tingshas are decorated with the mantra of compassion, Om Mani Padme Hum, and come in a beautiful red brocade case. This mantra invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion.
3. Copper Butter Lamp. Light is an important part of any Tibetan altar. Traditionally the lamp is filled with oil or butter and a wick (or several wicks) would be kept burning all day. The metal of the lamp adds a soft glow to your altar.
4. Small Compassion Mantra Prayer Wheel. The outside of the prayer wheel features two lines of the compassion mantra, Om Mani Padme Hum, in Sanskrit script. Inside are scrolls containing mantras and prayers which multiply with each turn. It can be opened to add your own prayers.
5. One Traditional Cream Kata Tibetan Prayer Scarf. No Tibetan custom is as well known as the offering of a kata or white scarf in greeting. The kata is an auspicious symbol. It lends a positive note to the start of any enterprise or relationship and indicates the good intentions of the person offering it.
6. Our awesome small set of 10 Om Mani cotton prayer flags in Tibetan and English.