Our men's gift set is back! Each item is hand picked and made in Nepal. This is the perfect set for gift-giving season. Includes over $250 worth of products for only $200!
Gift set includes:
1. Our Small Polished Singing Bowl. Brand new from the hands of Kathmandu, Nepal. This singing bowl comes in a stunning polished finish; it shows and sings beautifully. Measures 5-6 inches around and comes with a striker.
2. The Red Lotus Singing Bowl Cushion. This is the perfect pillow for small-medium sized singing bowls (6-8 inches). Features a red and gold brocade design and black tassel details. Measures about 7x7 inches.
3. Our Best Selling Brass Skull Men's Wrist Mala. Made of heavier brass skulls and dark wood beads on adjustable cord. The contrast makes for a simple and attractive design that looks great worn on it's own or in a stack of your favorite bracelets and malas. This bracelet is an amazing way to reflect on impermanence in your daily practice.
4. Amazing Old Rudraksha Beads Mala. Features 108 small, dark rudraksha seed beads on adjustable cord. Can be worn as a necklace or wrapped around the wrist. Mala measures about 32 inches around, beads are 8mm.
5. Kharani Ash Soap. Made by the incredible team at Wild Earth in Nepal. The Kharani Ash Soap draws on one of nature's strongest skin purifiers, ash (known as Kharani in Nepali). The ash acts as an exfoliator while removing impurities and toxins, providing clean and flawless skin.