Our men's gift set is back! Each item is hand picked and made in Nepal. This is the perfect set for gift-giving season. Includes over $250 worth of products for only $200!
Gift set includes:
1. Our Small Polished Singing Bowl. Brand new from the hands of Kathmandu, Nepal. This singing bowl comes in a stunning polished finish; it shows and sings beautifully. Measures 5-6 inches around and comes with a striker.
2. The Black and Gold Singing Bowl Cushion. This is the perfect pillow for small-medium sized singing bowls (6-8 inches). Features a black and gold brocade design. Measures about 6x6 inches.
3. Our Best Selling Brass Skull Men's Wrist Mala. Made of heavier brass skulls and dark wood beads on adjustable cord. The contrast makes for a simple and attractive design that looks great worn on it's own or in a stack of your favorite bracelets and malas. This bracelet is an amazing way to reflect on impermanence in your daily practice.
4. Amazing Old Rudraksha Beads Mala. Features 108 small, dark rudraksha seed beads on adjustable cord. Can be worn as a necklace or wrapped around the wrist. Mala measures about 32 inches around, beads are 8mm.
5. Yogi Sandalwood Fair Trade Natural Soap. Made by the incredible team at Wild Earth in Nepal. Filled with rich Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used by yogis, our Yogi Sandalwood Soap inspires inner journeys of reverie through the simple act of bathing with awareness. May you bathe in the delight of your own pure awareness!