A beautiful hand painted double dorje mandala with gold details and conch shell design. Our thangkas are hand painted by master artists and their apprentices. Thangka schools in Nepal help to keep Tibetan traditions alive. Our small unframed thangkas make these masterworks available for a very low price.
10 by 10 inches handmade in Nepal
The 8 auspicious symbols
- Lotus flower. Representing purity and enlightenment.
- Endless knot, or, the Mandala. Representing eternal harmony.
Golden Fish pair. Representing conjugal happiness and freedom.
- Victory Banner. Representing a victorious battle.
Wheel of Dharma or Chamaru in Nepali Buddhism. Representing knowledge.
- Treasure Vase. Representing inexhaustible treasure and wealth.
Parasol. Representing the crown, and protection from the elements.
- Conch shell. Representing the thoughts of the Buddha.